Developed by leading HR experts, and HR practitioners, the SHRM Essentials® of Human Resources program covers introductory HR topics and behavioral competencies in a condensed, easy-to-understand format. Topics include; employment law, selecting qualified employees, compensation, orientation and training, and the performance management process. This program is ideal for those who are new to HR or those who perform HR tasks as a part of their many roles.
Access to the web-based software is valid 18 months from the date of purchase. Access is granted to the original purchaser only as a Limited License and grants that user a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable personal license to access and use the online learning center in the SHRM Essentials program web site and its content for the user’s personal, non-commercial use only.
- An introductory overview of key HR topics and behavioral competencies necessary to meet HR challenges
- Six learning modules cover important HR topics such as; talent acquisition, compensation and rewards, learning and development, performance management and employment laws that affect your organization
- Printed reference book and online tools and resources provide immediate impact for your organization
- Online case study and competency connections based on the SHRM BoCK™ demonstrate how HR helps drive business success
- Online resource center includes important HR updates and links to valuable resources
- Certificate of Achievement by passing the post-test with a score of 80% or higher
- Special member savings available immediately by ordering your membership and product selection together
Although not guaranteed, orders placed before 1:00 PM CST during standard business hours will most likely ship the same day. Orders shipped via FedEx ground (with the exception of AK and HI which are shipped via FedEx Express) will normally arrive within 3-7 business days of processing the order. To find estimated transit times to your location click here. We cannot ship to PO or APO boxes. Please enter a valid street address.
Please note: Given current conditions, you may experience longer than normal shipping times on printed materials. We appreciate your patience.